||Zipper, Lace up
||M, L, XL
The use and wear of corsets by men historically was not an uncommon practice. Not only did it provide sturdy back support for activities such as riding and hunting, but it also created the very narrow waist, broad shouldered look that men's fashions of the day dictated. Stripe Pattern Victorian Men Corset Vest 8 Steel Boned Lace-Up Back with stripe pattern, stand collar, sleeveless, front splicing layer with two buttoms and zipper fantening; side with 2 pockets; back with cord lace-up.Features:
- 8 bones throughout the corset to shape your body perfectly.
- Fully adjustable criss cross lace-up back help to make tight lacing the corset, it fits comfortably, and works effectively for waist training.
- Suitable for steampunk-themed, rock party, pirate, halloween, fashion show, casual, costume, etc.
- Washing tips: hand wash only, do not use machine.
- To avoid damaging the garment, hand wash only, do not use machine to wash or iron it.
The size please follow below: